아..아래 사이트에서 빌스타인 쇼버를  주문했더랬습니다.

671달러  카드결재되길래  잘 되었나보다..하고  안심하고 있었는데  아래  이메일이  왔네요 

Hello, thanks for writing.   Your order was canceled, you were sent a few e-mails and never responded.   Because of the high dollar amount that order would have to go wire-transfer, if you want me to I can replace the order as a wire-transfer, there will be a $25 dollar fee for the wire-transfer, let me know what you want me to do.

이렇게  제  주문내용이  취소 되었다고  연락이  왔는데  wire-transfer는  뭐고  25달러는  왜 필요한거죠?  플리즈~ 도와주세요 ㅠㅠ

Kyle Kays - Sales Representative
Phone: 800.924.5172 ext. 228
Fax: 330.331.2021
AOL: ECSKKays

http://www.ecstuning.com

Please include the original message in response. This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately and delete this mail.